About Madden Analytics
Madden’s cloud-based analytics platform enables consumer brands and retailers to make more data-driven decisions about sales and inventory. This is enabled by powerful data analytics distilled into intuitive insights and recommendations. The result is fewer stock-outs and reduced overproduction - with direct benefits for both profitability and the planet.
Interesting product design challenges are at the core of what we do: analyze and present large datasets while making the critical actions easily accessible, and optimize how the user interacts with the data to help improve the recommendations. This requires both a strategic perspective on how we build our product, as well as smart design thinking in the little details that make it efficient, intuitive and joyful to use.
About the role
As a Lead Product Designer, you will take ownership of how we make our solution easier, more effective and more joyful to use. You will:
- Work with end-to-end design work - take ideas from vision or user input to design assets ready for implementation
- Take a holistic UX/UI perspective, with regards to communication, onboarding and our web application
- Define and operationalize processes of how we collect, analyze and define actions from user insights
- Collaborate closely with leadership and engineering team to prioritize feature improvements based on complexity and effect on user experience
- Working in an agile fast paced environment
Who we look for
- An ambitious, goal striving and prestigeless team player
- An interest in consumer retail and e-commerce, analytics and visualization of and interaction with data
- You are independent and come up with your own ideas on how to improve the product further
- Solid experience from similar role(s)
Why join Madden Analytics?
- You will be a part of solving critical problems for leading brands and retailers
- You will have a critical role in shaping the direction of our product
- A very experienced team who love to learn from each other
- You will join an early-stage startup with very strong initial traction - you will make a difference and there are great opportunities to grow
- We have highly dynamic and creative work environment with fast turnarounds and test & learn mindset
- Flexible work-life, both hours and location
- Competitive compensation: combination of salary and stock options