About Madden Analytics
Do you have a passion for fashion and consumer goods, love working with fast growing D2C brands and have experience in B2B marketing - then Madden Analytics is your next career challenge!
We are on the lookout for a superstar to head up our (currently non-existent) marketing organization. We are building a world-class software solution to help consumer brands forecast and buy better in order to not miss sales or overproduce, and now we want the world to know - this is where you enter the scene. If you are great at B2B marketing and an amazing writer, then this will be a perfect match.
Since launch of our services in 2021 we’ve started working with well known brands and retailers such as Eytys, Eton, Our Legacy, CareofCarl.com, Widforss.se, Salomon and Flattered - and are aiming to significantly expand the number of companies we’re helping over the coming years. Among our investors are Novax AB and Almi Invest, and we have ambitious growth and sales targets going forward.
About the role
As Madden’s Head of Marketing, and the first person within our Marketing team, you will have a large impact in defining and implementing a successful brand, marketing and lead generation strategy. You will work closely with all parts of the company, from founders to sales and tech, in order to understand our target customers, their pain points and our corresponding solutions. You will have great freedom when it comes to defining your daily tasks and long-term projects, and an entrepreneurial spirit fit for a start-up will likely make you successful in your role.
- Define and execute our marketing and lead generation strategy, with assistance and input from founders and the rest of the organisation
- Define our brand strategy, storytelling and communication tone of voice, together with founders
- Be involved in business development around our sales processes - potential to help shape the overall strategy of the company
- Support the sales team in generating prospects and leads of potential customers through e.g.:
- Writing articles, blog posts, Linkedin posts, etc about the company, our industry and best practices in buying
- Interviewing customers to compile case studies to be used as communication
- Planning (and potentially executing) webinars and courses - through partner companies or in our own channels
- Run social media such as Linkedin, Twitter
- Create lead generating campaigns
- Set up partnerships and lead work of agencies/freelancers, e.g. SEO
- Any other high-leverage initiatives that you believe are important to build awareness and leads
Who we look for
We’re looking for a superstar who is amazing at lead generation, writing, creating compelling content, has a passion for consumer brands and loves B2B marketing.
- An ambitious, goal striving and performance driven team player - independent enough to push your own work
- A leader who can build up the marketing team over time, yet a doer who gets hands dirty from day 1
- A strong interest in consumer brands and the retail/ecommerce industry
- A skilled writer (in English) with the ability to tailor tonality and messages based on the audience
- Experience from similar roles in B2B marketing, albeit the number of years is not most important, your knowledge and drive is
- An academic degree within appropriate discipline is considered positive but is not at all a deal breaker
Why join Madden Analytics?
- You will be a part of solving critical problems for leading brands and retailers
- You will have a critical role in shaping the direction of our marketing and communication initiatives
- A very experienced team who love to learn from each other
- You will join an early-stage startup with very strong initial traction - you will make a difference and there are great opportunities to grow
- We have highly dynamic and creative work environment with fast turnarounds and test & learn mindset
- Flexible work-life, both hours and location
- Competitive compensation: combination of salary and stock options